Social Media Mentoring
Ok, so you know where your business should be online, you’ve set everything up and you know how to use these Social Media sites – now what?
All businesses struggle with limited resources and often maintaining your Social Media presence can start to suffer where it’s not your core skill/responsibility.
Most businesses also tend to omit measuring the success, or otherwise, of your online activity. You track the success of offline marketing efforts, online is no different but it is too often overlooked.
The Net Advantage offer frequent (anything from weekly to quarterly) mentoring sessions which can cover:
- Latest updates on the relevant social networking sites
- Monitoring and measuring your brand’s activity online
- Realtime review of your posts, tweets and blog posts
- Creating new content for your editorial calendar
- Brainstorming ideas for Social Media campaigns
- Advanced training on the main Social Media sites
This can be from as little as 2 hours on a quarterly basis through to weekly sessions where needed initially; each client presents their own unique requirements which dictates the frequency of the mentoring and review sessions.
The result: more motivated and engaged staff, more consistent online activity and measurement of your online efforts.
Simply get in touch to discuss what will work for your business.Back to Top